Tuesday, August 18, 2015

So I've been really busy lately trying to get things ready for school and baby. I found some really good deals on diapers so I thought I would share. First off let me say I love, love, love CVS and their coupon friendliness. If anyone out there doesn't know anything about CVS and their great deals I suggest you look up how there system works at Southern Savers

Here is what  I got for $4.86


6 packs of diapers for $4.86!!!

I will show the receipts because I know it can be hard to imagine the great deal that  I scored and it'll be easier to explain with the pictures.

On Friday I had $10.00 worth of extracare bucks (ECB) that were burning a hole in my pocket so I looked up the CVS ad and saw that they had a deal on Huggies if you spent $30 you would get $10 in ECB so I looked up any printable coupons for Huggies I found one for $3 off  and one for $4 off of 2 packs. Since I knew that I would only be buying 3 packs of diapers that would equal $30 that is all I printed. Here is the math
$29.97 cost of diapers
-$7.00 in MFC          
-$10.00 in ECB             
=12.97 (no tax)           
they gave me $10 ECB for my next shopping trip which is like spending $2.97 on 3 packs of Huggies!


I checked the CVS ad for this week and they were having the same awesome deal on Pampers so I printed out 3 coupons for Pampers $2 off each and headed to CVS. I had the $10 ECB from Huggies and an additional $5 from 2 additional purchases I had made. So here's the math:

$29.97 for 3 packs of Pampers
-$6.00 in MFC
-$15.00 in ECB
=$8.97 + $2.92 in sales tax
Total spent $11.89 they gave me back $10 in ECB so it was like spending $1.89 for 3 packs of Pampers!!!

I was super excited about these deals so sorry if I was all over the place lol. Please feel free to share any questions you may have or any good deals you have found in the comments below!

Have a wonderful day!
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment